Monday, July 7, 2014
Final Project
For our final project there are multiple ideas that I could choose from. An economic expert must know how these different ideas have an impact on the economy and what can be done to prevent it from faltering. Firstly, unemployment depicts whether or not an economy is healthy or not. The rate of unemployment can be reduced in many ways, and I would like to know what these methods are. Furthermore, GDP growth is a good topic to choose because it shows if a economy is growing or not, a key factor in any nation's economy. Lastly, debt would be my last choice for the final project. A country's deficit/surplus shows how they fare in the world market. I would like to learn from this topic how a country can reduce their debt and turn it into a surplus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think your ideas are good because they are well needed in the economy. By understanding the topics that you have chosen then understanding the economy will be much easier. I think that you should choose GDP growth because it is a big part of our country today.
ReplyDelete