Thursday, June 5, 2014

Week 1

So far Economics seems very interesting. The book is fairly easy to understand and presents the information in a comprehendible way. In this class, I hope to learn how the economy can fluctuate due to increase/decrease of demand and many other factors. This class will be very useful in the future as it will help all of us understand the infrastructure of our economy and what we can to do to help it. Can't wait to learn more.

4 comments:

  1. I also believe that believe that the book gives and easy understanding to people that do not no anything about economics because it goes into detail about situations. Also it gives amazing examples that help you understand the situation at hand. This class will help a lot in the future like Arya said and will give us a better understanding of the economy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Economics has been very interesting. We have already learned so much in the first week and will learn even more about the economy in the weeks to come. Like Arya said, this class will be essential to our future, whether we decide to become economists or just need it for daily understanding of how the economy we are a part of works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must see eye to eye with you that the book is fairly simple to comprehend. The language is too challenging for young readers like us. The economies fluctuation is a topic that interest me. Personally, i would like to learn what keeps an economy strong in the long run. I believe that this class will play a role in determining out future, if it interest us enough we may lean towards a future with more economical studies involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I think the book is kind of hard, but that might be just me. I want to learn about how the economy fluctuates as well!

    ReplyDelete